Hit Counter

Visitor Number
View My Stats

Thursday, July 28, 2011

15 Economic Journal Articles Will Be Posted Soon

Over the past few weeks, I have been taking a Macroeconomics course at Dutchess Community College. As part of the course, I have to write several "Economic Journal" articles a week, commenting on the state of the current economy. I have discussed reposting them to this blog, and we agreed that, after the course ends on August 11th, I will be permitted to post all the journal entries from the entire class (I cannot post any before then for academic integrity reasons). So, from August 12-August 26, expect me to publish one journal entry a day, probably in reverse chronological order to ensure that more recent events are covered first. So, stay tuned for that. It's something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment